About Our Product & Service
Protect your dog with our Aluminum Rivet Pet Identification tags for durable and forever lasting Pet ID collar Tag. Your pet depends on you for the best pet identification, which allows you to list key contact information, including your pet’s name, phone number, and an address and more information if needed. You can enter up to 4 lines of personalized text, there’s plenty of room for all of your pet’s important information on our tags. Our engraving is clear, permanent, and attractive on a Color Hard Anodized Aluminum rivet pet ID tag for your dog’s collar.
We are so confident in the durability and quality of our Pet ID tags that we offer a permanent real engraving with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Exclusively by our PetProMart brand ID tags. DO NOT SETTLE For cheap Engraving that fades over time, Our PetProMart Permanent deep laser Engraving is guaranteed to last for the lifetime of your dog.
Pet ID Tag
• Rivet Set (Optional)
• Custom Personalized Engraving
• Aluminum Tag
• Made in USA
1 each – Personalized Pet ID Tag
2 each – Compression Rivets (Optional)
Tag : 3/4 inches x 2 inches
Rivets Small 6 mm cap x 6 mm post (optional)
Rivets Large size varies from 7 – 8 mm cap x 7 – 8 mm post (optional)
Tag: Premium Anodized Aluminum
Rivet: Tubular Stainless Steel or Nickel Plated Steel
Style: Collar Rivet Tag
Engraving: Permanent Deep Laser Engraving Up to 4 lines on front side of tag with up to 18 characters per line. FOR BEST RESULTS, THE LEAST THE CHARACTERS AND LINES, THE LARGER THE FONT SIZE. See personalization section for number of characters with less lines with larger font size.
Font Size & Style: There is no set font size. Font size automatically adjusts based on number characters and lines used and will be centered. Remember, the least the characters and lines, the larger the font size. We provide 6 of our most popular font selections as an option (See Photo of Fonts). Please provide the special font you desire. Modern, Roman and Bold look best. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our engraving machine can engrave the following characters:
Letters A – Z (Caps or Lower Case Letters)
Numbers 0 – 9
Special Characters Examples / ? . ” , ‘ : ; ! @ # $ % & * – + = < > \ _
Note: Spaces count as characters. Unable to use the underline character.
Read Important information below regarding, “What contact info should I put on my Dog Tags?” And “How to Install the Rivet Tag on a Leather Collar or Nylon Collar”
Please specify font style when ordering (see pictures for font styles).
Font Style: Normal, Bold, Roman, Modern, Stretch, Script (typically used for initials). If you do not specify font style, “Bold” or Roman font will be used.
How to Install the Rivet Tag on a Nylon Collar:
1. Place the nameplate on the collar in the location you would like to install it.
2. Mark the nameplate rivet hole positions.
3. Punch holes in the collar where you made the nameplate hole marks with a hammer and punch, leather punch or drill. Use a durable surface during installation to prevent damages.
4. For nylon collars, you can use an ice pick; burn the edges of the holes to remove frayed strands.
5. Push the rivet posts through the holes in the collar from the backside of the collar.
6. Then push the rivet posts through your rivet-on nameplate and attach the provided rivet caps.
7. Tap the rivet caps onto the rivet posts with a hammer and punch until the caps flatten. Use a solid base to work on. If you don’t have a punch, try using the hammer to flatten the caps.
Note: For a professional installation. we highly recommend purchasing a riveting punch and mandrel base setting tool for a professional installation.